Thursday, June 29, 2006


This 'church signage' blog is an entirely different creature from that rant I posted a little while ago about 'terrorism' vs. 'vandalism.' I enjoy checking out local church signage for the ridiculous messages they frequently put up - pithy sayings like "This church is prayer-conditioned," and admonitions about how to live your life. I've often considered putting together an installation of nothing but photos of these messages under the title "SIGNS FROM GOD?"
But until I manage to get my act together and put on such a show, I'll have to put my latest discovery up here. This one's good...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourite one of these was "Drive carefully... you might hit an Anglican." Because it's okay to mow down Catholics, Unitarians, Jews and what have you. It didn't last very long.

Anonymous said...

http://xs21.xs.to/pics/05125/66823881.jpg

i figured since we were on the church theme and we all love hiphop
heres a good 1